CleanShot X 4.5.1 Crack Mac & Torrents Latest Version
What’s new in 4.5.1 Latest Version?
- Replaced the pink Background Tool wallpaper with a new one
- Added option to open Annotate and pin screenshots from Capture History
- Added option to clear Capture History.
- Fixed memory leak caused by using Annotate
- Fixed crash on macOS Sonoma when opening Background Tool
- Fixed crash on macOS Sonoma when capturing a window
- Added option to keep a screenshot pinned when holding the alt/option key and dragging the “Drag me” button
- Improved interaction with text objects in Annotate
- Fixed bug with application windows being hidden after using Mission Control
- Fixed bug with using Spotlight Tool together with image objects
- Fixed bug with rendering rounded corners on images with changed alignment in Background Tool
- Added warning when scrolling capture is too long
- Added tooltips on background colors to improve accessibility
- Improved interaction with Annotate window by making it draggable from the bottom bar
- Fixed bug with hiding desktop icons on macOS Sonoma
- Fixed bugs with Retina screenshots on macOS Sonoma
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
- Fixed bug with rendering JPEG wallpapers in Background Tool
- Fixed bug where undo changed zoom in Annotate
CleanShot X 4.5.1 Crack Winow & Mac Full Version
Everyone that uses the macOS for their devices needs a good screenshot and screen-recording app, and that’s the CleanShot X. We’re going to discuss everything about it: from its features, specifications, and design, and all the way to its performance. You’ll get all the necessary information you need to know about it here in our CleanShot X review. Today, macOS already allows you to take screenshots in multiple ways. You can take the whole screen, a part of it, a window, or a dialogue box within its scope. Not only that, but it lets you make time captures, as well as directly open screenshots into the “Markup” feature. These may be enough for some people, but if you’re not one of them, then CleanShot X Cracked is the solution. It has all the enhancements you’ll need. Plus, it builds on familiar actions and keystrokes that offer more control than the macOS. Not only that, but it has a scrolling capture that grabs non-visible parts of the scrolling window. There’s a lot more in store for you. So if you want to learn more about these, just sit back, relax, and continue reading our CleanShot X review.
CleanShot X 4.5.1 Crack + Serial Key Free Download
CleanShot X Mac Download is easy and very simple to use. This is one of the best screen-capturing applications for macOS. And with its rich toolkit, it feels like you have a total of six apps in one package. You can utilize it to easily capture your screen without any desktop icons present. Plus, you can record, trim videos, save screenshots to the cloud, annotate, and a lot more. While continuously gathering details for our CleanShot X Mac review, we learned that it’s among the best third-party screenshot utilities around. The app is user-friendly and couples cloud storage with sharing capacities as part of the prices of the standalone purchases/subscriptions. It has an integrated editor which helps you hide or highlight certain parts of your screenshot. Or, you can add the necessary annotations instead.
CleanShot X For Mac Download
Cleanshot X Mac Torrent is a screen recording tool that was good since it let us overlay recorded audio effectively via our computer’s integrated mic. It also successfully hid clutter from our desktop while recording, so we don’t have any issues with it. CleanShot X is a great tool for macOS that makes taking screenshots and recording videos easier. It’s fast, versatile, has a lot of features, and works flawlessly. As a result, it gave us an improved work setting when we tested it for our CleanShot X review. This software combines actions on different apps into a single interface, making everything more convenient. And since it comes with fairly priced plans, we highly recommend it.
- Screen Recording: Easily record your screen without the icons on your Desktop in a matter of seconds.
- Screenshot Capturing: Capture what you want into an image. From Areas, Windows, Fullscreen until scrolling everything possible,
- Quick Access Overplay: Simply drag & drop, copy or save screenshots straight from the Quick Access Overlay.
- Toggle Desktop Icons: Permanently toggle the Desktop icons even when you’re not taking screenshots.
- Keyboard Shortcuts: Assign hotkeys for all actions. You can also replace Mac’s default screenshot tool with our app.
- Set custom Wallpapers: Set a specific photo or a plain color as wallpaper for screenshots and screen recordings.
- Widow Screenshots: Perfectly centered window screenshots with wallpaper background are made in no time.
- Record Keystrokes: Shows in videos which hotkeys and keystrokes were made.